Health & Safety
C&T Electrical recognise the importance of a strict Health, Safety and Welfare discipline and is a member of Constuctionline.
Personnel are fully trained in the company’s standards and in the associated site procedures that apply to each client’s project site.
C&T Electrical works with each client to establish appropriate procedures through the systematic identification of hazards and the assessment and control of risks to people on every project. This includes:
- Design Risk Assessments and Site Specific Safety Awareness
- Full sub-contractor vetting and training before start on site – CSCS/Jib, Health & Safety Assessment, Asbestos Awareness
- Continual review of the Risk Assessment and Method Statement
- Site Specific Inductions
- Site Specific Toolbox talks
- Daily Inspection of all plant and equipment ( and its surroundings) to confirm state of repair.
- Full testing
- Full Inspection
- NICEIC Certification
- Operators and Maintenance Manual